Allergies

Help Support Steer Planet:

doubled

I also sufer with alleries, benedryl works ok but makes me tired, then I tried nose spray and got totally hooked, Man that stuff is hard to get off of, but works great,
but I love the good weather so Ill put up with allergies, when Im at a show sawdust kills me and so does the paint.

Barrel Racer

red said:
Ah Choo! My allergies are terrible now. I must be allergic to tree pollen. I know I'm miserable in the late summer when the rag weed is at it's peak. Dust also bothers me. when I graded grain, wheat dust was a killer for me. could hardly breath at times.

I try & take allergy meds but most make me either droozy or hyper.

Anyone else having problems? What are you allergic to?

Red :p

I feel for you Red, I'm fighting the same thing right now.  It seems like I'm never without a stuffy nose or watery eyes, multiple sinus infections, headaches, etc...  I finally was in so much pain a few months ago went to the dr.  I was on 2 antibiotics, Claritin D, and Flonase.  That helped me a lot, but we thought my allergies were only a winter thing so I'm out of my prescriptions...so now about a week ago it started again.  Went and signed my life away so I could get some Claritin D (stupid meth labs), tried the Zyrtec and it did nothing for me.  So I have an appointment next week again, so hopefully I can get to an allergist to see what's wrong with me.  I was addicted to nasal spray as well, was off for awhile, but right now I can't even breathe without it... 

garett

Well hehe I am allergy free! I have bever been allergic to anything and all the weeds/plants outside dont bother me a bit..sorry about everyone else though  (thumbsup)

red

my sisters all had to take allergy shots when they were young. so that would have been over 30 years ago. My allergies have gotten worse as I get older.
I think there are more med's available than when we were growing up. Now you see a commercial for one everytime you watch TV.
Actually in the hospitals they give Benydral as a sleep aid.

Red

showsteerdlux

Im allergic to all kinds of trees, grasses, and w. I have to get allergy shots once a wek in each arm. It seems to be helping a little along with the daily claritin. I work 3 jobs all outside so this time of year can be a bit of fun.