AMAZING SET OF STEERS @ MICHIGAN LIVESTOCK EXPO .

Help Support Steer Planet:

sue

I watched the entire show yesterday and could not believe the depth and quality.  If you were a winner congratulations !
The judge was simply a joy to listen to on the mic- entertaining to say the least but so easy to follow.  Moderate, compact steers.

sorry i dont have the winners list.

PeeWeeChamp

Totally agree about the judge and the quality of cattle! The top 8 were unbelievable!  My daughter (10 yrs old)  showed and we quickly realized the judge wasn't affraid to show his feelings... his facial expressions were priceless!  His comment to my daughter was "wow he is one wide puppy!" 

Sparty-On

How many steers did they have.  I could not attend, but heard exactly the opposite as far as quality.

sue

PeeWeeChamp said:
Totally agree about the judge and the quality of cattle! The top 8 were unbelievable!   My daughter (10 yrs old)  showed and we quickly realized the judge wasn't affraid to show his feelings... his facial expressions were priceless!  His comment to my daughter was "wow he is one wide puppy!" 
Not exactly the "poker face" but I could tell he was talking alot to each of the kids. 

Sparta On- sorry you missed it.  I would say over 50 steers?? I heard 110 entered.