Amazon Calves

Help Support Steer Planet:

WKYIronMike

Simmgal,
The last Amazon I saw in person was at the Back to the Basics Sale in Fountain Run, Ky. He was a showy blaze face bull (WF Brazil W940) out of a Dream On Dam. I really liked him and did some bidding but he went out of my price range. I've seen some others but I can't remember where or who had them. You can call Charles or Kent Wilson at 1-270-776-1957 and see if they have pics of him and others. I'm sure Sunset View would know who has some calves from him since he was one of their bulls. Just send an email to them. Good luck with your choices and your cow.

WKYIronMike

Sorry, didn't mean to start a new thread was supposed to be on Simmgal's thread, computer lost a connection and it ended up getting posted here.

Simmgal

Thanks for the info, Iron Mike! I just might give him a call and see! I appreciate your help  <rock>

CAB

The current owners frequent this board, but right now I can't get the name to come to me. Someone else can sure pipe in please. You could e-mail them then.

OH Breeder

P-F Pohlman Farms near Delphos Ohio is one of the owners
I used Amazon the first year he came out on a WMW x Angus cow. The calf came easy. He was really slow to come on but looked great as a finished product.

CAB

I was told that the year he & Star Power came out, that allot of PPL thought that Amazon was better. The fact that Star Power was a 3/4 sib to Steel Force, but affordable, that PPL used Star Power. Just all hear-say all be it.

Simmgal

That's interesting! It makes sense why people used SF. Does anyone have any pictures of calves out of Amazon?

SSIMMENTALS

Amazon x Dream On x Power Drive.

Attachments

• spiderlilly.jpg
    spiderlilly.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 193