"Amen" bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

GONEWEST

Nope, I've seen him in person and I'd guess a 5.5 frame. Maybe a 5 when he gets to be 2. He is really nice looking. Kroupa will come out soon with one out of the same cow and Who I believe. They  call him Simple Math.

Bawndoh

First impression...."holy shit".
He is damn nice lookin!

cotullaguy

Impressive photo....hope he breeds well...heck I just hope he freezes!  <rock>

vet tech

I got a picture of Simple Math but cant seem to get it on here

MFJ338

Amen is the perfect name for this bull. Saw him at Chad Thompsons this summer in August and then again in the end of September. He s the  real deal, stout , bid boned he as it all super complete.
I bid on this bull myself but did"t have the fire power to compete. Be sure to get on broad this bull is for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He should work on alot of different cows.

MFJ338

Top my knowledge half intrest sold for some were between 38 to 42,000.00$ to Mr Lautner. So he was going to be a new Lautner bull. But for some reason this didn't work out.
If they would of worked things out this would be Lautners best new edition bar none!!!!! My advice to anyone thinking of using this bull do not hesitate. So as for what his final price
with new owners not sure but I would think its about the same. Hope he freezes, I'm in line already to buy. (clapping)

cotullaguy

Based on the breeding it should work.  But, do not forget all of the other 1000 bulls before him that "should have worked" that did not.  I would like to see him soaking wet and see how much is hair and how much is bull.  Based on these posts, he looks good in person.  After we flush some cows to proven bulls, he could be one to breed back to the donor and see what happens.  I would love to see a video of him and see how he moves.  I am just as interested in the Simple Math bull as WHW did a lot more than Friction in raising top cows and steers.  JMO