American Family Association

Help Support Steer Planet:

CPL

http://www.afa.net/petitions/pbspoll/TakeSurvey.asp

Here is a 1 question poll the AFA is doing on Obama because of a poll PBS is doing on Sarah Palin. The results will be shown after you answer.

knabe

If this poll doesn't exemplify EXACTLY the bias of your tax dollar, i don't know what does.  to me, palin has more experience than obama, yet your tax dollar is being used to perfection.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” Joseph Goebbels.

“A lie told often enough becomes truth” Vladimir Lenin.

to me, the left can't see this for some reason.  to the left, it's only the right that can lie.  calling obama and the left on it is racism.

i have puked and will continue to puke when i hear about racism, etc.  come up with something different or at least something besides an accusation and why something specifically is or is not racism or whatever ism.  otherwise, all i have for you is a mirror.

here's the ADL's definition of racism.

It may be defined as the hatred of one person by another -- or the belief that another person is less than human -- because of skin color, language, customs, place of birth or any factor that supposedly reveals the basic nature of that person.

i haven't seen one comment on SP that fits this description.

in fact, i feel more HATE coming from the left, as well as just accusations with NO support.

the left feels more sympathy for horses than they do unborn humans.  1.7 million dead since '73. 

dori36

CPL said:

Here is a 1 question poll the AFA is doing on Obama because of a poll PBS is doing on Sarah Palin. The results will be shown after you answer.

I really wanted to submit my vote but you can't do it anonymously.  I won't give anyone my personal info to be allowed to voice an opinion.  Too bad.

TJ

Let's just say that the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY (and that might be an understatement) who have voted in that poll think that Obama isn't qualified.   

knabe

dori36 said:
CPL said:

I really wanted to submit my vote but you can't do it anonymously.  I won't give anyone my personal info to be allowed to voice an opinion.  Too bad.

ditto.  they are going to have to log onto steer planet for that.