American heifer breeders

Help Support Steer Planet:

Wildmustang777

Hi! So my American heifers is aging out in March of 2021... I don't have anything good in the pasture to show either  :-\ .......... So I am looking to buy one! This is my first time ever buying anything so I don't know of all the good breeders! I have already contacted lucherk, Hagan, and la muneca cattle company. I just need one before July of 2021! I won't buy unless it's "the one". I don't care what the breed is either. I would like to travel to some majors too but I don't want to go if I am just going to place in my class!!! I live in Florida where American's and American crosses are everything down here! Also I would rather buy privately but if not then it's fine. The heifer would compete in a class called Brahman influenced.. They only separate Brahmans and brangus but we still compete against them.  :-\  If you guys know of any other breeders and could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated!!!  :) <beer>

Thank you for your time and help!

Wildmustang777

Do you guys know of any?

There is a really good heifer I will have to compete against.. It's going to take a real good one to get around her!

Thank you  <beer>

jconner2088

Look just about anywhere here in Texas. Kolten thigpen usually has some nice americans then you have franke, cromwell, airhart, potts. There are to many to name really.