American Hoggers

Help Support Steer Planet:

justintime

cowpoke said:
They are laughing all the way to the bank.It seems the girls are a little too done up to be serious,fancy ear rings necklaces,form fitting designer jeans,breast enhancement,But I think its funny.We had a neighbors 40# pig escape and end up at our place about 4mi from his home and they can be a challenge.We have many factory hog farms in our area and I have seen a few that have escaped and make a mess.Duck Dynasty now thats a reality show and they all eat and pray together and are truly funny and also laugh all the way to the bank.Storage Wars,Pawn Stars,Amercan Pickers,are all too fake!
[/quot

The biggest disappointment I have had in a long while was going to the Pawn Stars shop in Vegas last fall. Nothing but an absolute dive, in a bad part of town!  Bars on every window in the area, a peeler joint on the north side of it and two tattoo parlors on the south side of it. There was a line up of people waiting to go into the shop, and they charged us $10 each to walk in. After 10 minutes in there, both my wife and myself were ready to get out of Dodge! The inside of the shop was a fraction the size it appears on TV and our local small town pawn shops have more things to look at. I could have bought a " I Love Chum Lee" T shirt for $70 but I decided to pass on it.