Angus Bull and Heifer for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

harrisonshowgurl

I have a Jan 09 registered Angus bull for sale. I have shown him for about 9mts and he has won his class and division numerous times. He has Traveler blood lines and thick. In Arkansas we have to show bulls in either English, Exotic, or American classes, so he shows with other Angus along with Herfords and Shorthorns. He can be shown until Jan 2011, but I am going to be going off to college and will not have the time to show him. I know his semen is good because he got into our other field with cows and heifers and got one pregnant in less than the 20min he was out. The pics I am attaching do not give him justice, but I needed to snap some pics to get him listed. He is a lot thicker than the pics represent. He weighed 1450 at the end of March and that was early in the morning before we had fed or watered him. I am asking $3000 for him.
Also, I have a Feb 09 reg. Angus heifer for sale. I will get some updated pics asap. She is a half sister to the bull I have for sale. Traveler bloodlines. I am asking $2000 for her.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2021..JPG
    IMG_2021..JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2023..JPG
    IMG_2023..JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 37