Angus Bull Prospect

Help Support Steer Planet:

bluffcountrycattle

Due to space and need to purchase our winter feed supply, we are culling hard in the bull department this fall!  This Registered Angus bull prospect needs to find a home, as he will certainly add some stoutness, and fleshing ability to your calf crop.  He is sired by the popular Limestone Dark Horse, and was born the 1st of Feb, 2010.  His dam is one of our top cows, going back to Krugerrand.  He is currently weighing 825 lbs, and he is super STOUT!  He's not a heifer bull, but if you need to add some performance and muscle, he'll be the answer.  If you have space and feed, you can buy him cheap now and have your bull needs covered for next spring.  He is priced at $1250...first come, first served!  Any questions, feel free to call or PM....thanks!  Mark - 507-273-7205

Attachments

• BCC01DHbull.jpg
    BCC01DHbull.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 69
  • BCC01DHbull2.jpg
    BCC01DHbull2.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 62

bluffcountrycattle

For anyone interested, we also have another Darkhorse bull, 1 BC Eagle Eye bull, and 1 calving ease SAV Bismarck bull for sale private treaty.  They are very respectable and priced to move!  We need the space, so if there are no takers they will get sold as feeders later in Nov.  Don't miss out!

bluffcountrycattle

The 4 bull calves are still available for sale.  They are stout and gaining good!  If you saw them, you'd like them!  The DarkHorse bull pictured is probably pushing 1000 lbs right now, and he was born the 1st of Feb.  Somebody is going to get a great buy on these versus waiting until March.  They are priced to move, just PM or call to find out!  Thanks Mark 507-273-7205

bluffcountrycattle

The calving ease bull is by SAV Bismarck...born 2/19.  His dam is a first calf heifer that I purchased from Kramer Angus in IL, and she is a maternal sister to a past calf champion at the IL State Fair.  Her registration number is 16194827...she is a Kramers Bullseye (WCC Special Design X Bushs Montana Truck) out of a GDAR Royce 131 daughter.  He had a 76 lb birthweight to ratio 94, and an adjusted weaning weight of 761 lbs to ratio 101.  Not sure what his actual epd's will be, but if you take the pedigree estimate of sire and dam, he will adjust down on birth and up on weaning.  He should be about 1 on birth, 52 weaning, 90 yearling and 20 milk once he is registered.  Below is a quick pic of him I took the 3rd of Sept. on pasture.  He is priced at $1000 for a quick sale.  I'm heading to IL this weekend, so depending on your location might be able to help on trucking.  Thanks!  Mark

Attachments

• Tag2.jpg
    Tag2.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 97

Till-Hill

I have to sell my older bull before I can buy one but keep me updated. I'm in Waterville, Iowa. Like the pedigree and his #'s. And reasonally priced!

bluffcountrycattle

Till-Hill said:
I have to sell my older bull before I can buy one but keep me updated. I'm in Waterville, Iowa. Like the pedigree and his #'s. And reasonally priced!
Wow...you aren't that far away!  You should drive up for a herd tour one day...be glad to show you what we are doing.  I could probably work with ya if you were really interested in the bull...he needs a good home, and will work good!  Let me know!  Mark

Latest posts