Help Support Steer Planet:

thunderdownunder

Attachments

• F1.jpg
    F1.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 151

KSanburg

-XBAR- said:
How much more would it have cost to get a level topline w/ that bull?

Have we found a new Cut the BS with that?? Did you buy his play book because that was right from the words of Jody! True statement but better be careful you will get shunned.

RyanChandler

Mtnman said:
-XBAR- said:

Have we found a new Cut the BS with that?? Did you buy his play book because that was right from the words of Jody! True statement but better be careful you will get shunned.

I'm a grown ass man, I can take it.  That topline is unacceptable. 

And I'll take that as a compliment- Jody has more cattle sense than 90% of the members on this board- You may not like his approach but his knowledge is undeniable.  Take the facts and ignore the rest.

KSanburg

-XBAR- said:
Mtnman said:
-XBAR- said:

I'm a grown ass man, I can take it.   That topline is unacceptable.   

And I'll take that as a compliment- Jody has more cattle sense than 90% of the members on this board- You may not like his approach but his knowledge is undeniable.  Take the facts and ignore the rest.

I didn't say that I didn't agree and yes Jody has plenty of knowledge.  Personelly I agreed with most of what Jody had to say and he wasn't afraid to say it, but that is just the kind of comment that would ruffle a lot of feathers on here though.

vanridge

thunderdownunder said:
The top price for Aussie Angus bull sales so far in 2012 was made today.
Irelands Fletcher sold for AU$43,000 to day at the Irelands Angus bull sale, which averaged $7209 for 32 bulls.
Fletcher is by Rennylea C278 and from a Vermilion Yellowstone cow.

http://theland.farmonline.com.au/news/state/livestock/cattle/angus-bulls-hit-2012-high-of-43000/2499059.aspx

Does it say anywhere how big he is and how much he weighs? He looks fairly large to me but that could just be the picture. He is a little above our price range as were most of the bulls at that sale by the looks of things. (pop)

knabe

to me, he has a hippo head, a brangus rear-end and an awfully tight heart girth for how much brisket he has.

must have every marker in the book.

Mr Stewart said Fletcher fulfilled a long search of both Canada and Australia for a bull with the kind of frame, muscle and depth he wanted.

if he calls that depth, i'd hate to see what shallow is.  there's depth in his brisket.

irishshorthorns

Well done to all at Ireland's Angus for a great sale. They have some very impressive brood cows. The negative signs here are a good sign that they must be going places!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vanridge

knabe

irishshorthorns said:
Well done to all at Ireland's Angus for a great sale. They have some very impressive brood cows. The negative signs here are a good sign that they must be going places!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will u back that up with a semen purchase if available?