ANGUS DONOR FOR SALE

Help Support Steer Planet:

TGH

#SAV Blackcap 1256 is a proven pathfinder donor that was a sale feature in the 2008 Schaff Angus Valley Sale.  She left several daughters in the SAV herd  including two currently enrolled in the SAV embryo program.  1256 is a true power cow with tremendous depth and dimension while still maintaining her femininity.  She has breed leading EPD's and is a second generation pathfinder from one of the top angus programs in the nation. 

AAA registration #13935123            Sire:  #+SAV 598 Bando 5175    Dam:  #SAV Blackcap 6154

We are selling the rest of our land, so the cows are being sold as well.  I don't have pictures of the other donors, so this one is the first for sale.  I have flushed her 4 times and have averaged 8 freezable embryos per flush.  I implanted 16 embryos last spring and have sold $4000 worth of embryos this winter.  She is currently open and ready to flush, but could be bred to the bull of the buyers choice as well. 

Serious inquiries only please -  Priced at $9500.00  -  Will make shipping arrangements for buyer.   

Attachments

• SAVBLACKCAP1256.jpg
    SAVBLACKCAP1256.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 39