Angus Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

Blackangus55

I am looking for a spring born show heifer to show this year. Age really doesn't matter much as long as its a spring born, no summer or fall calves. If anyone has a good heifer for sale, please pm me some pics and info. I am located in south west virginia.

Thanks,

Chris

cowboybecoachin

We have several that fit your description down here in Central Texas. If interested call 254-597-7121 or 254-688-0840. Thanks Mike Christian

chl

Have a super good March 21, 2009 heifer by Payday and out of a VRD dam.  Dam was res at the Ohio State Fair for the Winegardner family.  Dam is the mother of a past champion at the Michigan Beef Expo as well as a $5100 angus in Winegardners heifer sale.  This is by far her best one yet.  I can be reached at 269-209-3944 and located in Michigan.

jalebe

chl said:
Have a super good March 21, 2009 heifer by Payday and out of a VRD dam. Dam was res at the Ohio State Fair for the Winegardner family. Dam is the mother of a past champion at the Michigan Beef Expo as well as a $5100 angus in Winegardners heifer sale. This is by far her best one yet. I can be reached at 269-209-3944 and located in Michigan.
This heifer is an excellent angus heifer. I clipped this heifer out at the beginning of Dec. and was impressed. She will compete anywhere.
Jesse Becraft

cattlequeen

JohnsonCattleCo. said:
I am looking for a spring born show heifer to show this year. Age really doesn't matter much as long as its a spring born, no summer or fall calves. If anyone has a good heifer for sale, please pm me some pics and info. I am located in south west virginia.

Thanks,

Chris

We have about 5 March 09 heifers that are very nice.  OCC Breeding that will also make awesome cows.  Hoff and TC  breeding on the dam's side.  Good numbers and dispositions too.  They are thick and good.  Some pictures are on our website at www.oakrowangus.com, but probably not the very best show heifer candidates yet.  This morning it is a whopping 9 degrees outside, so a little slow getting pictures.  We are in central MI. 

Vajgrt Angus

we have a febnuary heifer that is very nice will compete at nationel level shows not asking to much for her 1500-2000

ggjs

I know it is a long way to Nebraska but we still have this heifer available.  She is out of a first calf heifer (MCC Lookout x Famous) and TC Foreman.  Call me with questions at 712-269-9102.

Attachments

• SB 907 Foreman x 714.jpg
    SB 907 Foreman x 714.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 62