Angus Show Heifer...What do u think?

Help Support Steer Planet:

lucyluver

Please rate my show heifer 1-10. 10 being the best. Thank you.

Attachments

• Lady 139.jpg
    Lady 139.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 280
  • Lady 140.jpg
    Lady 140.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 256
  • Jackpot Show 2010 024.JPG
    Jackpot Show 2010 024.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 277

Show Heifer

Not very flattering pics, but:
Nice length of spine, very clean front,
Doesn't seem to have much thickness in her back quarter, needs a tic more depth for me, maybe a bit fine boned, but probably adequet for an angus
She is also a bit green, so a big feed bucket will change her appearance a lot.

That being said, I think she will make a nice cow. Scale rating: 5

Torch

What is her birthdate? Sire?

I like her clean crisp profile. I also think she will make a good cow. Isn't that what a breeding heifer is for? So that makes her better than most. IMO I give her a 7.

forbes family farms

Nice heifer for angus at least but i would like to see her with more depth and a little more thickness in her back quarter, she seems to be very clean fronted a big bucket of feed and she could change alot. Scale rating: 6

herefordfootball

She's a really feminine heifer. I myself like the cowy looking heifers better than the steery ones or clubbies. I would like to see a little more bone on her but thats getting picky. Maybe a little stronger topped also. I'm guessing these pictures dont do your heifer justice, better pictures would help you out. Other than that I like her, looks to make a good, functional cow who you'll probaly have in the pasture for years to come. More feed would greatly help, she looks a little green now. Best of luck to you with her!!!!! 8/10

Telos

I like her. May need more substance, but overall nicely patterned kind of heifer. I give her a 7.5 - 8.0. and that's with a bunch of other heifers of show quality. It's just tuff to see her from a photo.

lucyluver

Telos said:
I like her. May need more substance, but overall nicely patterned kind of heifer. I give her a 7.5 - 8.0. and that's with a bunch of other heifers of show quality. It's just tuff to see her from a photo.

yeah. I added another picture...tell me what ya think now...

Show Heifer

Still not the best pic (trust me, I know the frustration of taking pics!) but boy she sure has changed over the time those pics were taken! Her depth has improved (which I assume is from a big feed bucket!) I can't see her hind quarters to see if they have improved (my other concern for her), but she has stayed clean fronted and is coming along nicely!
How much time has elapsed in the pics?