Another Naughty Pine Heifer for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

Trausch Farms

She's another good one.  We also have several other heifers for sale.  A maternal sister to Cowboy Troy x Naughty Pine.  A Who Made Who x Cowboy Troy, an Eye Candy x Kadabra/Whasssup  and a Heat Seeker x Wonder/Chi.  I have pics of them all if anyone wants to see them just let Chris know.  Thanks.

This one is a Naughty Pine x Angus/Meyer 734 Heifer
March 14, 2009
Contact Chris 641-745-0323 for more info and pricing.  

30ac5ef.jpg

Dolittle Farm

Trausch Farms said:
She's another good one.  We also have several other heifers for sale.  A maternal sister to Cowboy Troy x Naughty Pine.  A Who Made Who x Cowboy Troy, an Eye Candy x Kadabra/Whasssup  and a Heat Seeker x Wonder/Chi.  I have pics of them all if anyone wants to see them just let Chris know.  Thanks.

This one is a Naughty Pine x Angus/Meyer 734 Heifer
March 14, 2009
Contact Chris 641-745-0323 for more info and pricing.  

30ac5ef.jpg

she looks really nice can you email some pics of the other ones to [email protected]

Trausch Farms

I emailed the other heifer pics to the 2 people that requested them.  Let me know if you didn't get them for some reason.  Thanks.

Trausch Farms

I hope I answered all the pm's and emails.  My computer was down the last 24 or so hours.  Thanks!

forcheyhawk

Be interested in price of this heifer and pics and price of your other heifers too.  Thanks.