Another Perfect Timing heifer!

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortyjock89

Here's the last one for the year, I promise.  (lol)

She's a May Perfect Timing x Wild Side..she looks just like her momma, only better! Momma is a first calf heifer we bought from Jeff Cornell, and we absolutely love her.  Sorry for the bad pic, but the sun was gonna go down, and I wanted a pic (her top really doesn't come up like that).  Let me know what you think of her!

100_0836.jpg

TJ

The more I look at her the better I like her.  What frame score do you think that she will be?  Think she will be slightly shorter than Rosebud?  From what I remember, that Wildside cow wasn't as big as some of the others (I liked that)... is she a 5 something?   

shortyjock89

ATOZ said:
Sold!! When can i pick her up!!!

Haha, sorry, she's spoken for, but you if you wish you may speak to the gentleman who posted below you..he knows who bought her.  She's a 7/8 heifer, her calves will be purebred when bred to a purebred bull.  We have another one like her in the oven as we speak though!  I have an Appendix heifer that's a half sib to her that I MIGHT be able to part with.

TJ- I think she is going to be about the same size as Rosebud, and Rosebud has grown a bunch since you've seen her. 

We haven't had a Perfect Timing calf that we haven't either kept and shown, or sold for a show calf...small group so far, but we're pleased to say the least!

ATOZ

I thought i would try !!! My luck .... a day late and a dollar short.

shortyjock89

ATOZ said:
I thought i would try !!! My luck .... a day late and a dollar short.

Nah, just about 7 months early!  If this cow comes through again next year, and we get some recips, we might flush this cow...she is one that we didn't know how she would do as a cow.  She was a nice show heifer, but got just a little too straight and never had quite enough balance to win consistantly..not to say that we didn't have success with her...she is an awesome looking cow now!  We will be going back to her breeder for sure. 

renegade

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
Here's the last one for the year, I promise.  (lol)

I dont think anyone ever minds looking at a beautiful heifer and having the oppurtunity to drool  (lol) But really she is nice, good job on raising a nice one (clapping)