Any calf reports on Breathe Easy, Discovery or Detour?

Help Support Steer Planet:

HJ

Any calf imformation would be appreciated.  Particularly birthweight and overall quality. Thanks

dlc

We have several out of Detuor, nice calves with birthweights ave. around 85 . I only have a few but will use him again. One will stay a bull, he is out of a Strictly Buisness X Emulation Angus cow so he's double bred S. B. and so far looks good. I thought it was kind of funny how last year after Denver he was all the talk and now you don't here much. I think he is a good clean bull, but like I said I only have a few and they are out of some of my better cows.

shawley

Had most of heifers bred to Breathe Easy,  Just had the last one and the biggest out of heifers was 75lbs and never touched a one.  Nice set of calves most of the heifers were 1/2 maine and go back to hartmans program.

I would use again,  mainly had heifers as well.

CCF

I have one Discovery heifer calf out of a Maximus/Black Bear.  She was 73 lbs, really nice calf with a ton of hair.  I will use him again.

Sundy

We have a flushmate to Breathe Easy and Discovery called GTWY Milestone and we have been very pleased so far. The calves are coming between 75 and 80 pounds out of cows and we had one out of a heifer that weighed 73 pounds. The calves are good haired, deep bodied, good fronted, and sound. They look like they will make excellent cows.