Any calf Reports on Last years Baby Bulls?

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

I just received the NLE & on the back cover is a TH & PHA free Heat Wave bull out of a full sib to Strictly Business. He's called Wave Goodbye. looks pretty cool.

Red

showsteerdlux

Wave Goodbye is the bull that Habeger was so excited about and is now being promoted by his family due to his death. From what I saw in the video from Denver, he looks to be promising.

OH Breeder

TMJ Show Cattle said:
That is very encouraging OH Breeder[crimson tide] I've been waiting as patiently as possible for reports on this bull.Have a friend in Oklahoma that has 2 coming in April. Was sure someone had March calves coming from him. Didn't use him,was waiting for his first crop of calves. I hope he works.

If you don't mind can you let me know how they turn out.

C-CROSS

We have one Highlander thus far, came real small out of a PB shorthorn heifer, real hairy and blue roan.  Very sound and is growing llike a weed.  Have several more coming.  Talked with greg Kroupa the other nite and he has had some also and is very impressed with one inparticular.

OH Breeder

C-CROSS said:
We have one Highlander thus far, came real small out of a PB shorthorn heifer, real hairy and blue roan.  Very sound and is growing llike a weed.  Have several more coming.  Talked with greg Kroupa the other nite and he has had some also and is very impressed with one inparticular.

Any pictures of the baby?

C-CROSS

Not yet and I am note sure how to post, but will see if my daughter will help.