Any News from the Charolais Jr National???

Help Support Steer Planet:

GRsimm

I just was wondering if anyone had heard how the Charolais Jr. National was going, I got a call on the steer deal and The Henley boy from Missouri won it. Good family Congrats to them and I appriciate them having me help clip him out before he left.Any other news is great these Jr. Nationals are a great deal for the youth to be in and get to meet new friends from across the nation.

KCK

The Charlois national is being broadcast live on Liveauctions.tv. Try it ou! Great fun!

SWMO

Very good Hoodoo Slasher heifer from Baumans won both the Bred and Owned show and the Owned show. To me it is great to see one win both the bred and owned and the owned show. Very exciting to see the steer from Missouri win the steer show.  A heifer from Missouri was Reserve National Champion in the owned show.  Purchased from Baumans.  Baumans had a great show.  Won the Bull show also.  Didn't see the steer show itself was busy getting a bred and owned bull and heifer ready.

The show was a good one.  John Chisholm did a great job of sorting through a very good group of cattle.  The quality went very deep in the classes and the classes were large.  You can see pics online at                        www.lindeslivestockphotos.com.

Now I'm just exhausted and trying to get caught up from being gone such a long time.

red

I know for the Hereford show Payton Farmer had the top heifer.

Red  (clapping)

jimmyski

SWMO said:
Very good Hoodoo Slasher heifer from Baumans won both the Bred and Owned show and the Owned show. To me it is great to see one win both the bred and owned and the owned show. Very exciting to see the steer from Missouri win the steer show.  A heifer from Missouri was Reserve National Champion in the owned show.  Purchased from Baumans.  Baumans had a great show.  Won the Bull show also.  Didn't see the steer show itself was busy getting a bred and owned bull and heifer ready.

The show was a good one.  John Chisholm did a great job of sorting through a very good group of cattle.  The quality went very deep in the classes and the classes were large.  You can see pics online at                        www.lindeslivestockphotos.com.

Now I'm just exhausted and trying to get caught up from being gone such a long time.

Audrey Hambright from Chapman, KS had the Reserve Champion Heifer in the Bred and Owned Show with a Heifer/Calf Pair. I only remember that the calf is a heifer sired by TR Firewater. Audrey judged for me at Colby so it was pretty exciting when I found out how well she had done.

red

OH Breeder said:
red said:
I know for the Hereford show Payton Farmer had the top heifer.

Red  (clapping)

it must have been another show. come to think of it she won both both shows. Thanks Oh B!

Red  (thumbsup)

Herefor Junior Nationsl
July12-19  2008
Kansas City, MO

KCK

A big shout out goes to the Faber family on their win! Great family, great female!!