Any one know this judge

Help Support Steer Planet:

txshowlamb

Do you know this judge Dr. John Edwards he is from New Mexico. He will be judging San Antonio Stock Show in feb of 09. What does he look for what does he like. Thanks

bcosu

good one zach. you've probably been thinking about that one all day. ;) :D

BIGTEX

He's been judging for at least 20- 25 years. He was one of the more respected judges out there.I'm sure he still is. He will pick the best calf, especially if it has the EX freezebrand on the shoulder. ;)

BIGTEX

Depends on the competition. If you are showing @San Antonio, bring your lunch pail. He probably picks good sound cattle. He is a Big Wig at Express Ranches and they raise Angus and limousin. So if you could die your herford black, that might help. ;)

cowz

Dr. John has been around the block.  He should do a good job and pick a good, sound one.

He has been out of academia for some time now, probably partial to the angus and the limmi's.  I'm sure that means black.  Let us know how you fare.

afhm

I may be thinking of someone else, but wasn't Edwards the judge who quite a few years ago in Denver got caught up in the exitement and slapped a reserve breed as Grand overall?