any one know

Help Support Steer Planet:

pigguy

Any one know where i can find about 5-8 bulls. i would like angus, hereford, shorthorn, or limos. i live in sw ks. and we need them fast.

shorthorns r us

Don & Pat Stout in Kremlin, OK, just a few miles north of Enid, have Shorthorns.  They had about 20 yearlings back in the spring.  Just on the other side of Kansas you can find Shorthorns from Lee Bingham of Elbee Farms.  He posts on here occasionally under the name "Elbee".  I am sure that he can get you taken care of.

TJ

pigguy said:
Any one know where i can find about 5-8 bulls. i would like angus, hereford, shorthorn, or limos. i live in sw ks. and we need them fast.

Not a breed that you are asking for, but I could hook you up with a handful of black & polled Tarentiase bulls that are semen tested & ready to go to work @ a pretty reasonable price too.  Not exactly freaky fronted show bulls, but they are really good quality for Tarentaise, IMHO.  Distance might be an issue as we are in western KY, about 6 hours from KC, but I can probably find a trucker easy enough.  Let me know if they might work & I can get you some pics. 

chambero

Power Genetics in SW Nebraska deals in lots of good black, crossbred bulls for commercial buyers - mostly Angus and Simi with some Maine and Chi influence also. 

pigguy

we are trying to get away from the simmys. we still have the 60's genetics and they are syco. so we get to spend the next 20 years gettting that out of them