Any riots or civil unrest yet? NC

Help Support Steer Planet:

trevorgreycattleco

GM said:
knabe said:

Here's some hard hitting journalism on the effects of "Marihuana"...if only the defense and/or media would have presented this as evidence Zimmerman would be even more not-guilty. Reefer Madness (1938)

What do George W. Bush, Barack Obama, Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, and Trayvon Martin have in common?  They were all recreational drug users.  If only there were more hero Zimmerman's out there to rid the world of this evilness  ::)

Pot doesn't make you worthless. That's already in you. I'll smoke a joint and I guarantee I can out work just about anyone. I get a kick out of the old school thinking. Pot is just like the rest. Nancy Reagan just say no, right? People are lazy and ignorant because they are lazy and ignorant. Nothing more. Two types of people in this world. The doers and the leeches.  I'm a doer.

trevorgreycattleco

Martin was a young thug who didn't know any better. Product of his environment. Just like we all see everyday. Uneducated really. No work ethic ever instilled. The white man bears the black man down. Everything else's fault except themselves. You could drop a bomb on every ghetto in the country and I wouldn't care. Useless, resource sucking, waste of space.