Any Word on Red?

Help Support Steer Planet:

txshowlamb

have not heard any other than she is still in hospital but would like another update please......

MAMACOW

I hope she pulls through this!  Red is a wonderful person who helped me a lot when my sis past away in December.  My prayers are with her and her family!! (angel)

justme

I haven't heard anything in almost 3 days and to say the least I'm worried.  I'm going to wait for Mark or her to call me though...

OHBreeder...did you get to see her Friday???

justme

Cathy finally called.  I could finally understand everything she was saying thank goodness.  She has another procedure to do tomorrow, and if all goes well she maybe out Tuesday.  Let's cross our fingers.

I told her we were all pulling for her and worried....she thanks everyone for the support!

common sense

I talked to Cathy this morning. She is pretty lonesome and wants to be home.  She is having some "stuff" done today and sounded like she would be there for a little while.  I was really happy with how much better she sounded.  Whomever is sending her pictures ...she doesn't know who... keep it up.  She is enjoying it.  She really misses her cows and her husband and Woody.  She said that they have brought around an Irish Setter to cheer her up every now and then but it's just not the same.  Keep sending her happy thoughts!

Latest posts