Anybody else disappointed in Grey's?

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Wow, one of my favorite shows, Grey's Anatomy, has really gone down the tube in my opinion! Has anyone else been disappointed since the ferry disaster & Meridith's almost dying? It just seems like they can't get their act's together & produce a really good episode. I used to watch it & just be blown away by the acting & the plots but lately it just leaves me bored!
I don't think I'm going to like the spin-off w/ Addison's character. It was very confusing & just more of the same old stuff to me. Anybody else have the same thoughts?

Red (pop)

Gypsy

I thought it was just me, cause I've missed so many shows this year. :(

milkmaid56

i stopped watching lasts nights episode because i was so bored by the whole addison thing... i dont think that spin off is going to do that well.

red

Did you find it confusing that they just started in a series without any real explaination of the characters? I felt like I had already missed a couple of episodes & was trying to play catch-up.
Whole thing just seems to be in limbo to me. I was personally sorry George cheated on his wife. I was really hoping for someone on the show to be faithful to their vows.

Red