Anyone elses Show Circuit arrive beat up?

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Man, it seems that everytime my SC arrives it looks like woody has gotten to it first! Maybe the post office has cattle lovers that just have to read it. It just is funny that this is the only magizine I get that always comes this way.
Anyone else have this problem? Or is it just me & my post office?

Red

by the way- CAB & Nelsons, great ads!
Jill- saw that Logan is 2nd for points in the Maines for KS. Good job!!!

kanshow

Ours isn't here yet, but who knows what kind of condition it will be in when it does arrive.    A few weeks ago, we got some registration certificates in the mail and a big corner was torn off of them - good thing the number was printed on both sides as we were trying to enter some shows.     

DCC_Cattle

There have been times when my Show Circuit has arrived and the front cover is almost torn off. But, the one I just got was in perfect condition. It seems like the larger ones are the ones that are beat up for me.

Stihlpro

Mine comes beat up 70% of the time.  I always thought it was because it had a long trip to Washington.

Telos

This issue was a rarity... Not a srcatch. One issue had the front cover completely torn in half.

stumpy

We advertised this month and ours came in an envelope. The envelope was beat up but the magazine survived. Usually they are beat up pretty good. I don't know why the SC is a constant victim of post office abuse.

red

stumpy said:
We advertised this month and ours came in an envelope. The envelope was beat up but the magazine survived. Usually they are beat up pretty good. I don't know why the SC is a constant victim of post office abuse.

Stumpy- which one was your ad?

Red

red

Never mind Stumpy, I found it, page 93. Very nice calf. what is he out of?

Red

stumpy

He is a Vegas out of a Dinero cow. I wish we would have had more time to get a little better picture of him, but weather didn't let us. I hate picturing between tornados, another warning today, yippy.

farmboy

i just got mine and half way down the page from the top of the cover is ripped and frayed  :eek: all the corners are tore off

knabe

minimoo38 said:
i can't believe how some of the magazines get destroyed, and yet they keep raising the postage. go figure ::)
accountability?  competition (although that would be a regulation nightmare)

OH Breeder

Every month my cover is torn and sometimes few pages are torn and the cover is half gone. This month it looks the best in a while, but still the cover is frayed and torn around the edges.

dutch pride

Mine usually comes damaged as well, in fact once the whole cover was torn off. This copy came in a plastic envelope from the post office with an apology note.

DLZ