anyone go to the Snake Creek Dispersal?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Cowgurl101

Just wondering what you thought about the cattle. I bought lot 119b and 348a online and am wondering if anyone remembers anything about them - its kinda hard to see them clearly online. Lot 119b was one of the Density flush sisters. Thanks alot!!

Steve123

I looked through them quickly on Mon. early but couldn't stay for the sale.  I heard it was a marathon with lots of bargins and Larry stopped the sale around 6:00pm.  Day 2 seemed better.

Cowgurl101

Yeah, day 1 was a suprise - alot of donor females going really cheap . I was wishing i could afford more than one - lots of people put together quite a set of cows for cheap before it was called off. Day 2 was alot better - i didnt get mine til about 150 heifers had sold and then i threw in the towel and  dug up a little cash. Grin and bear it  i guess ;D!! Im just so excited to see her and was hoping someone saw the cattle and might remember her, as she and her flush sister were the only SAV Density cattle in the sale.

Cowgurl101

Some cows were E161's, but they were nice and sold for more money, even though they were usually on the wild side. The cows looked great - they were the best group of cows i have seen in a while. The Crossover calves were by far the best looking group of calves and had a way higher average price than any other sire group.  Crossover is one of the next great ones ,if you ask me. I dont know why the cows went so low- they were really nice in my opinion. Anyone else have some input?

6M Ranch

We went up a couple of weeks ago and spent the afternoon looking at heifers.  Ended up buying one on Monday morning.  Wished we could have bought a few more.  It's that money thing!!!