Anyone going to or showing at Lima, OH show?

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Was just curious about who is planning on the Heart of it all show. I hope the weather is half way decent. This is the first BEST show of the season.

I'm not showing anything but if I'm a good girl & OH B is brave enough I might go w/ him.

Red

char

we will be there....we are taking 2 simmi heifers, 1 aob heifer, 1 chi steer and on xbred steer....hopefully the weather will straighten out.....but we will still have fun regardless...hope you get to go red it will be nice to see you again....char

red

are you bringing the puppy?

I can't decide to bring Woody. Might be eaier w/ walker to leave him at home.

Red

char

she is staying with grandma on friday night and they will bring her down on saturday and she will stay the rest of the weekend with us.....she goes everywhere with us...to do chores at all the farms, taking kids to bus, she really gets mad when i don't take her and she finds something of mine and chews it up!!!! (dog)  but she is my baby....char

red

can't wait to see how she's grown!
I should have taken Woody to obedience school so he leads better. Of course he might have been an obedience school drop-out!  ;)

Red

ShowmanQ

red said:
Was just curious about who is planning on the Heart of it all show. I hope the weather is half way decent. This is the first BEST show of the season.

I'm not showing anything but if I'm a good girl & OH B is brave enough I might go w/ him.

Red

Red,
I will be fitting at the Heart of it All. My brother was going to take his steer, but they just got done with football palyoffs and I think he needs a weekend to stay at home and recoop. It will be nice to go to a show and pack nothing but my clothes and clipper box  (clapping) I will be meeting up with OHB, so I hope to see you there.

char

i didn't take foxxy to school...but she listens well....i don't thinks she knows she is a dog....she thinks she is human....she is soooooo spoiled...she eats frosted mini-wheats every morning with my husband...he gives her a little bowl on the chair next to him and they have their breakfast....now he would have a fit if the kids or i did something like that!!!! ;D
char

red

char said:
i didn't take foxxy to school...but she listens well....i don't thinks she knows she is a dog....she thinks she is human....she is soooooo spoiled...she eats frosted mini-wheats every morning with my husband...he gives her a little bowl on the chair next to him and they have their breakfast....now he would have a fit if the kids or i did something like that!!!! ;D
char

Killer Kitty loves strawberry yougurt. He dips his paw into the cup & then likes it off.
Woody will eat just about any vegtable or fruit. I don't give him grapes, raisins or onions.

Losing Money- can't wait to meet you too!

Red

kanshow

Well, shucks..  if the drive wasn't so far, it would be fun  to go but I can guarantee we will not be there!!! :D ;)

Nasc

We will be there with one steer and 6 blue heeler pups. They are doing great, they will be six weeks on Monday. One has been sold and will go to his  new home on Monday. You won't miss us, the kids will be lugging the pups everywhere.

OH Breeder

We are showing only heifers on Saturday. Half Blood Simmi, Shorthorn and Mainetainer Can't hack the cold we decided to leave steers at home.

bcosu

have a couple crossbred heifers that are going. we sold a little steer that is going too so i have to stay sunday and fit him but i don't think it will be too bad. better than other shows at least.