Anyone had weeks were things just keep rolling like a ball down a hill??

Help Support Steer Planet:

GRsimm

Well its been a bit of a crazy week for me, I had just started an internship as a youth program assistant a few weeks ago and then was told about an Ag teaching job not far from home. I applied thinking that I had no shot because I just have my BS in Animal Science. Well interviewed at 8 am last Tuesday got the call at 2pm Tuesday that I got the Ag Teaching job and started on Monday. Things are going well but they got real busy in a hurry. I had to close up stuff for the internship and now get things ready for 3 county fairs in the next 3 weeks with this new Ag position. Well things keep on rolling anyone else have some weeks like that.  ???

linnettejane

just dont forget to say your prayers every night before you go to bed and you'll be fine!!!  ;)  (angel)  congrats on the new job!  <party>

Dusty

GRsimm said:
Well its been a bit of a crazy week for me, I had just started an internship as a youth program assistant a few weeks ago and then was told about an Ag teaching job not far from home. I applied thinking that I had no shot because I just have my BS in Animal Science. Well interviewed at 8 am last Tuesday got the call at 2pm Tuesday that I got the Ag Teaching job and started on Monday. Things are going well but they got real busy in a hurry. I had to close up stuff for the internship and now get things ready for 3 county fairs in the next 3 weeks with this new Ag position. Well things keep on rolling anyone else have some weeks like that.  ???

It's better than the alternative.  My dad always said if you're not busy you're in trouble.  It's better to have too much to do than not enough....

AAOK

Sounds like a FANTASTIC week to me!  Congratulations on the new career.

Jill

I have to agree with AAOK, don't think it's down hill when you get the job you really want.

justme

Things just get overwhelming, I totally understand.  We just got back from Jr. Nationals, show tomorrow and Saturday.  Then 2 lambshows and possibly 2 beef shows next week.  THEN my in-laws, sister-in-law, and neice and nephew show up on Wednesday.  I'm ready to pull my hair out! O0

If I survive this all with my sanity, I'll be doing well.  Let's just hope my daughter and her heifers and bull show well!

GRsimm

Thanks everyone the new job is going really well, I am looking forward to this great opportunity, Found out I get to coach the judging teams as well which is great cause that is something I was hoping to do.