Anyone have a heifer??? Trade???

Help Support Steer Planet:

aggiegal

Anyone have a really good heifer still in the barn/pasture they would like to get shown?
Would like to trade for  a registered polled gert heifer --  to a NON SHOW home.  This heifer has a lot going for her but we don't have the pasture for a heifer that can't be in the barn as a show heifer right now.  She is not giong to be a show heifer...so please don't think you can make her one.  We've got a lot of money tied up in her and can't see hauling something like her to the auction barn just because she doesn't want to show.  She would make a really awesome cow down the road and could probably produce some pretty nice American steers if you're wanting to do that.  The fact she's polled would help!  (Yes, this is the same heifer I asked for opinions on how to handle the situation...)

Would be willing to travel for the right heifer.  Ownership deadlines are fast approaching  (Nov 1) so don't have  alot of time to work with.  Would definitely need on that is gentle enough for a young showman.  She would be shown at all Texas majors, as well as our County show.  We would be willing to work with you on sharing flushes later if she turned out to be a really great one. 
PM for more info or if interested.  Thanks.

PLKR

So, have you talked to the breeder of the heifer about a possible trade??

aggiegal

Yes...on three seperate occasions.  I had to use a phone with a number he didn't know to get him to answer this past weekend....He always has some cryptic excuse for why he can't talk right then....and he'll get back to us which he never does.

aggiegal

Thank Matt for the contact info.  I talked with him a long time last night...what a nice man....and a great ambassador for the breed.