anyone here from Jill today?

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

Kansas City area was hard hit by storms last night, tornados and lots of damage.  News had the storm right over Jill's town for a long time.  Anyone hear from her today?  I emailed her but she hasn't answered.

<party> <party> There's for Steerplanets resident cheerleader Jill lol

red

worried about her too!  <party> <party>  (welcome)  (clapping) (cow) (angel) (angel) (thumbsup) <party> <party>

TJ

red said:
worried about her too!  <party> <party>  (welcome)  (clapping) (cow) (angel) (angel) (thumbsup) <party> <party>

Yeah, that is a nasty storm & it's heading our way. We've had on & off severe storm warnings all day... no tornadoes yet, but we are under the gun until 8-9 PM tonight.

I do hope that Jill is OK... I've seen 1st hand what a tornado can do, several times actually, & it is not good at all!!!   

kanshow

Weren't they going to the Sunflower Classic in Hutch?   If so, I believe part of that starts today - or check in??   Not sure.    Hope they are ok though.

Cowboy

Jill and CREW went to Hutch for the Classic, I talked to Earl yesterday and he said that they did get some damage around thier house from the wind, pulled a tree out of the ground even right next to the house, but every one is fine and they just went to the point show.

We had 4 inches of SNOW here yesterday, 34 degrees and at least 50 mile winds all day. I think the world will end soon!! hehehe

Has to anchor the Low Lines with concrete blocks to make sure they stayed in the pens!! Now THAT is windy -- some would say it was almost as windy as me most days -- I don't admit that though!

Smile all -- Terry
(thumbsup)

red

thanks Terry for the update on the Allens! was really worried about them. Winds are getting pretty bad here. Trying to still repair damage done from lightning.

Red

aj

RSC all I can say is...you guys better pack a lunch when you bring your huskers into Manhattan this fall. It will seem like hell. I think this is the year.....I know I can tell youy are really worried? ;D

RSC

aj said:
RSC all I can say is...you guys better pack a lunch when you bring your huskers into Manhattan this fall. It will seem like hell. I think this is the year.....I know I can tell youy are really worried? ;D
LOL, The Princess and the Kitties and my ex-favorite QB  won't be ready for the new and improved Bo-Fense.

RSC

Jill

We are back, wow it's nice to be missed.  Thank goodness we missed most of the damage, that wind was vicious and there were several areas that were hit pretty hard but we were pretty lucky.  I am SO ready for summer, so sick of the mud and cold!

BCCC

How was the show?? You didnt happen to watch the commercail breeding heifers did you??