Anyone interested in flushing a Proven PB Maine Donor?

Help Support Steer Planet:

RSC

I would be interested in selling a flush out of our Donor GVC Whitney 892H at 1/2 of the normal $$$ we normally get!  It is an off time of the year and she is at our embryologist's which is about 100 miles from the ranch.  She is open and ready to flush & I thought rather than running and getting her, I would throw this offer out to you folks!  I would be willing to right a contract with guarentees.

My site is listed at the bottom of this thread & you can check her out on my Donor page.  Whtney is well known for the Sires she as raised, However her daughters are starting to prove themselves.  We just sold a son Dr. Business (Pictured at the bottom) out of her daughter Jessica ( The Female in my Sig.) that the new buyers are planning on displaying in Denver this coming January.  Another daughterby Jazz that we sold a few years ago, is also showing great success.  A daughter of hers is supposed to have an ET daughter being sold this Winter on a well know Maine sale.

Please email me at [email protected] or call anytime at (402)641-6290.

Any comments are also welcome.

Thanks,

RSC

Attachments

• Housecall John 2a final 1a1.jpg
    Housecall John 2a final 1a1.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 850

RSC

dutch pride said:
Interesting.........   will need to give this some thought.    Our choice of sire?

DLZ
Yes, your choice!

Email, Call or leave a message here with any other questions.

Thanks,

RSC

pigguy

how much did your bull calf go for?? i will get back to you as soon as i get my computer back. I hate computers they take for ever to fix. :mad:

CAB

Sorry RSC, forgot to ask. How many times has she been flushed and how many fertile # ones has she averaged? How long since the last flush? Thanks again.

RSC

CAB said:
Is your cow up @ Columbus? She is clean, correct? Thanks.

CAB, Sorry this took so long to reply.  I do flush most of my cows in Columbus, However Whitney is in Curtis, Lee Jones.   She has not been tested and we will be testing her soon.  We have been testing her offspring.   She has had numerous offspring out of Ice Pick and Whisky and never a PHA calf. 

She has averaged  between 8 & 9 #1 embryos the last 4 times she was fluhed prior to the last flush.  The last time was about 6 months ago.    If interested I would love to viset in person about more details of her flushing record.

Also an update on another daughter of Whitney,  Lot 24 in the Hartman Apprec. Sale is out of a Jazz daughter of Whitney.

Thanks,

RSC

402 641-6290

Latest posts