Anyone live in CO?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Stifler

I'm planning for a ski trip. Does anyone have any ideas on the best ski resorts? stif

austin

Went in 03 to copper mountain. Pretty nice place--not too expensive when we went.

cowz

Stifler said:
I'm planning for a ski trip. Does anyone have any ideas on the best ski resorts? stif

Winter Park is my favorite.  Copper Mtn., Beaver Creek, A Basin (windy sucker), Loveland (another windy beast) are all good.  Unless you are into the "See and Be Seen " thing, avoid Aspen and Vail.  Just not worth the extra dinero.

There is plenty of show, so anywhere should be fine.  No rock skiing this year.  Ive heard the average snow pack is 125%.  Also will be good for the irrigators downstream.

gocalves

cowz said:
Stifler said:

Winter Park is my favorite.  Copper Mtn., Beaver Creek, A Basin (windy sucker), Loveland (another windy beast) are all good.  Unless you are into the "See and Be Seen " thing, avoid Aspen and Vail.  Just not worth the extra dinero.

There is plenty of show, so anywhere should be fine.  No rock skiing this year.  Ive heard the average snow pack is 125%.  Also will be good for the irrigators downstream.

cowz, last time we went, was too hot, snow was melting--spring break. I remember one day it being so icy it hurt. I snow board, and if you've ever been snow boarding, you know you fall quite a bit the time. Now, it has to be great. Big and powdery. 

jason

I believe we went to Winter Park last time and had a blast, except being so sore that I could barely get out of bed in the morning.