anyone show brangus???

Help Support Steer Planet:

milkmaid56

hey everyone just wanted to see if anyone showed brangus who was on here!  heres a march yearling heifer that im showing now....

Attachments

• 011[1].jpg
    011[1].jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 300

sawboss

My youngest son shows a May '07 Brangus heifer that won her class in Fort Worth.  He will be in Houston with her on March 19 for Jr. Brangus show.  I like the looks of your calf.  Where did she come from?  We will pick up another heifer for the future.

Bawndoh

I dont show brangus, but angus.  I like her though, she has all the right things in all the right places!

LinZ

I've shown Brangus and still help a friend of mine that shows fit hers at all the shows she goes to and I still halterbreak Brangus for some people. I like the looks of your heifer. Whats her breeding?

LinZ

milkmaid56

her dam is out of bob of brinks and her sire is one of our herd bulls.  we showed her dam around a little but their arent to many brangus shows around southern california.  in fact there arent to many cattle shows!  we plan on taking her and another heifer that isnt quite as good and possibly a bull calf for the Jr. show in Oklahoma in July.  They will be showed in the bred n owned division.  this heifer is the thickest brangus we have ever produced.  we got really good feedback on her from people at Arizinona National.  cant wait til the summer to see how she stands against the texas brangus!

kimbaljd

My daughter is showing her first time this year and we have a brangus heifer for her. Nice looking heifer you have there. Where are you located?

milkmaid56

southern california, san diego county.  i saw your pictures of her heifer, she looks nice!