April Heifer for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

marsh

Nice little heifer that will make a great clubby cow.  She is sired by a nice Ali son and out of a Outrageous X Nuf Said Cow.  The mother of this heifer has been a great producer for me.  She has had 2 steers that were sold for over $3,000 and many heifers that sold for over $1,800.  She has really clicked with Maine bulls and she did again on this herd bull.  Mother is a TH carrier and possibly PHA.  I have not had the cow tested because I always bred to clean bulls with great success.  I would bet due to the hair this calf has she is also a TH carrier.  Heifer is very gentle and could be shown by a young showman.  This heifer could make a show heifer, but I know she will make a great cow.  She will probably pay for herself on her first calf.  Priced at $1100.  Also have 2 nice steers left that will be very competitive.  Package deals are possible on these calves.  PM or call 812-521-7776.  Calves are located in Southcentral Indiana.  Delivery available to Northern IN in next 2 weeks.

Attachments

• 012small.jpg
    012small.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 61

huffranch

this heifer still available??? and would you consider going down on the price any?? thank you