Are you a fretter? ( warning- personal angst)

Help Support Steer Planet:

garybob

justamom said:
Hello my name is justamom and I am also a FRETTER- in fact Im a Champion at it
Just ask my kids, I can fret over anything, when I lay down my mind sometimes just does not shut off
That why sometimes my legs dont stop moving, I am officially a Member of the Fretters Club
No, Ma'am, I think I can ''top'' Y'all as being Grand Champion at Fretting.

GB

red

Gary- you might be right about being one of the all time fretters! How many times have I told you to just take a deep breath? Still a good guy though!

Red  (lol)

Joe Boy

I am Joe and I am not a fretter.... I let my Aunt Evelyn do that for the whole family.... I do like things done on schedule but know that every day I must be flexible....because most things don't go to plans...

For a minute I thought we had a scoop here,  that Red was Common Sense's momma...... ha.... "Queen of Fretters"

My wife has learned that whenever it happens it happens..... and with me going 90-to-nothing..... but I "get-R-done..."

Don't worry, be happy!  my motto...

Superblocker

I'm with you Joe Boy. What ever happens will happen. I try my best to plan things and make them go as smooth as possible, but I also realize that if it doesn't go as planned,and I've done everything that I can, then ohh well. Make the best of what you have. Life is too short to frett about everything, especially things that you have no control over, and if things you do have control over dont work out, all the frettin in the world won't fix it anyway.