ASA WHR Inventory sheets

Help Support Steer Planet:

sjcattleco

Hey guys if you are in the ASA and got your WHR inventory sheets look them over real careful... I have 10 head on mine that were sold and transfered 6-8 yrs ago....the office said to just make a note and they will fix it... i also know that my list is short several cows so don't be suprised if there will be some adjustments made later on...

DL

SJ - my cows are Maines but some dual registered and when I got my WHR inventory none of the cows are listed but a bull I sold is - since this is real foreign to me - help! It should list all the registered WHR cows - yes? tx

stick

Ours are screwed up too. This isn't the first I've heard this. Must have something to do with the "new and improved" registration system. Kind of like the association right now, in a state of limbo.

sjcattleco

dragon lady said:
SJ - my cows are Maines but some dual registered and when I got my WHR inventory none of the cows are listed but a bull I sold is - since this is real foreign to me - help! It should list all the registered WHR cows - yes? tx

Yes any registered animals you have should be on the WHR list if you are enrolled in that program......If I were you I would mark down that animal as sold and forget it... I figure the ASA is going to loose some income this goround because of these goofy mistakes.

shortyjock89

It seems like every time I get a WHR sheet, it is incorrect...why am I paying money for the ASA to mess up?...not to mention that the last registration paper that we sent in didn't come back for two months and it was in the wrong name....

red

As usual, at the risk of looking stuipd- what are the WHR sheets?
Do they charge you for reporting animals? Is it required?

thanks,

Red :)))

Dale

Our recent registrations came back quickly-- the service was excellent.  Your point about the WHR inventory sheets is, however,  similar to our experience.

Latest posts