ASSASSIN

Help Support Steer Planet:

pf

Pure 'horn, maternal brother to BEARCAT, Sull Asset son THF/PHAF...

Attachments

• FSF ASSASSIN.png
    FSF ASSASSIN.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 1,531

pf

Thanks for the interest, the bull is available for sale, 1/2 and full interest are both priced message if interested. showsteers.com/ indiana / farrer stock farms

pf

Mtnman....I  will try to have video in the next week. dad and brother are out at denver this weekend, and if history holds true, i will be pulling a calf coming backwards by myself, weather will drop absurd number of degrees, tractors wont start and atleast one set of cows will get out...and i will be alerted of cows out by my 85 year old grandmother between the hours of 12am-5am....

pf

To those that have pm'd me, we'll try to get his video on here by next weekend. thx

pf

95lbs. that is with a man (dad) standing on a regular house scale as tare and holding him, so he could've weighed a little more or little  less....hopefully should calve fine as a horn, came natural, no not a 70 birthweight angus, and wouldn't personally sell any shorthorn bull as a calving ease bull. Our horn herd is made of pretty stout cows, we focus on heavy muscled, heavy structured, sound made horns.

I guess if I really wanted to be a semen salesman I would've told you 82lbs. safe for use on heifers!!!! However my dad has the longest running club calf sale in the country and my brother and I ages 24 and 28 would like to keep that going.

Thx for interest, that cow has been pretty special for dad, she is the mother of hardline,stardust, bearcat, assassin and runs in most of our horn donors bloodlines that I can think of running around this place. Only the second cow in 35 yrs. to be buried behind his house on "the hill". thx again