at you

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

here's to you cowz, red, dl, telos
merry christmas, love ya
after review, i guess i could have put them in order, what a dork.  qc, what qc.

Attachments

• atyou1.jpg
    atyou1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 666
  • atyou2.jpg
    atyou2.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 687
  • atyou3.jpg
    atyou3.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 670
  • atyou4.jpg
    atyou4.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 666
  • atyou5.jpg
    atyou5.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 685

knabe

more love.  this is currently my dream cow.  she's a black footed direct magic by funks smithboy on the bottom (hey dl  :eek: ::) ;D :-*).  i think she excels at moderation (for a maine) and has some very specific holes filled with something other than fat (that i am totally bllind for).

stupid me didn't get a very good picture as i was in a rush and wasn't paying attention to the sun

Attachments

• doublemagic.jpg
    doublemagic.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 630

garybob

These girls look like the Fullbloods at Doc McElroy's in  Seguin, Texas. Where'd you find these REAL Maines at?

cowz

Beautiful girls!  Thanks for the great picture!  I wish that group would fit in my Christmas stocking.

This time of year makes me feel so guilty.....Most of our shorthorns have been show heifers once upon a time.  When we get deep snow, they all gather by the cattle guard below the house and look sad.....hoping for a sympathy handout.

Telos

knabe said:
more love.  this is currently my dream cow.  she's a black footed direct magic by funks smithboy on the bottom (hey dl  :eek: ::) ;D :-*).  i think she excels at moderation (for a maine) and has some very specific holes filled with something other than fat (that i am totally bllind for).

stupid me didn't get a very good picture as i was in a rush and wasn't paying attention to the sun

... but I was there and saw how good she was. She's really nice. The pictures are awesome Knabe.

Rocky Hill Simmental

Nice cows, beautiful pictures.

In the third picture down, the spotted cow on the left of the page is marked up almost exactly like one of our old cows we sold a few years ago.  (cow)

SWMO

Agree with Garybob where did you find a  group of real (red & white) maines?  Looks like the cows my dad had back in the late 70's and early 80's