Australian Cattle Dog - Looking for a loving home

Help Support Steer Planet:

SDCC

Layla is a registered, female, Australian Cattle Dog. She is a finished conformation Champion and comes from Champion lines as well. She is from Imported lines and her quality and potential run very deep. She was successfully campaigned to her title by a 9 yr old. She loves children and attention. It truly breaks my heart to find her a new home, but I have made the decision to return to college and I don't have the time and energy that she deserves these days. She has truly been a member of our family and only a quality, loving home will be considered. She has allot of instinct and potential for herding, agility, or specialing as well. She would be ideal for anyone who wants to get started with Cattle Dogs or a child who wishes to compete in 4-H. She comes well trained and with lots of experience. She prefers to be the only dog and be showered with attention or be with male dogs rather than other females. She loves the water, playing ball, and riding in the car. She is a bit hard on the cat population if they antagonize her :) She is currently intact and could remain so if the RIGHT person was looking to become involved in breeding Cattle dogs for the RIGHT reasons. Otherwise, she would be spayed and would come current on all vaccines and with her Heartgard and Frontline for the year. You can find her pictures and bio on my website at www.stargazerskennels.com . She is on the drop down menu under Layla. You can also email me at [email protected] for more info if you have genuine interest!

SDCC

I'm not sure who Linda Clark is. Layla was not with any other handler other than her breeder and her son who showed Layla :)