ayres

Help Support Steer Planet:

Simmymom1

Dusty said:
I just hope our country isn't past the point where we can still change things with elections.  Once you cross that line where the elections don't change things anymore history has showed us that the only way to implement change is with bullets.....  Kind of a scary thought really.

Okay, what I want to know, "WHO" is up for the job that Dusty is talking about.....we have ammo.  I know I am bad.  Sorry  ;)

knabe

Simmymom1 said:
Dusty said:
I just hope our country isn't past the point where we can still change things with elections.  Once you cross that line where the elections don't change things anymore history has showed us that the only way to implement change is with bullets.....  Kind of a scary thought really.

Okay, what I want to know, "WHO" is up for the job that Dusty is talking about.....we have ammo.  I know I am bad.  Sorry   ;)

it's pretty clear you won't have to go get anyone, they will come to get you.  after of course the 2nd amendment is overturned with impetus from the joyce foundation and an appointment or two on the supreme court. 

here's some extreme examples of acorn, on whose behalf, obama's associations are more numerous than ayers.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10102008/news/politics/1_voter__72_registrations_132965.htm

The Cleveland voting probe, first reported by The Post yesterday, also focused on Lateala Goins, who said she put her name on multiple voter registrations. She guessed ACORN canvassers then put fake addresses on them. "You can tell them you're registered as many times as you want - they do not care," she said.

ACORN spokesman Kris Harsh said the group does not tolerate its workers paying people to sign the voter-registration cards.

won't pay them?  but help them sign 72?

DLD

knabe said:
it's pretty clear you won't have to go get anyone, they will come to get you.  after of course the 2nd amendment is overturned with impetus from the joyce foundation and an appointment or two on the supreme court. 

Dunno whether it goes best here or on the bumper sticker thread, but it may be time to revive this old bumper sticker/cap/t-shirt line -  "They'll get my gun when they pry it from my cold, dead hands"

...or (I almost forgot this one) - "When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns"

knabe

"… a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany, and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote"  obama Jan. 7, 2008.

hmmm.  this sounds more like a theophany.  what a complete joke.

Doc

Just listening to FOX radio & heard Louis Farrakhan calling Hussein "The Messiah". What a joke. Now talking about racist , Farrakahn is the Webster dict. definition.

BIGTEX

Ayers, Rev. Wright are examples that Republicans are trying to show the "undecided voters" what Baracks' past is all about. Sitting in his church for 20 years listening to Rev. Wright is incomprehensible! It would be like me being Catholic and knowing my Priest was a child molester and still listing to his sermons FOR 20 YEARS, he married them and baptized their children. His association w/ Aryes is more than just sitting on boards together, Aryes' house is where Barack started his political campaign.He can deny it but that doesn't mean it's not true.

aj

I realize that obama was eight years old whe th "weathermen" stuff happened. How was this different from Timothy MCveigh bombing the federal building in Oklahoma?He killed more people. Was ayres a boyfriend to his wife or girlfriend when the bombings went down? It sounds like to me everybody got off on technecalities. Was any of the weathermen imprisoned? Leave it up to far left or far right wing to just bomb the judges they don't like.I have a political friend who says that one of Dodd's people has jumped ship and is talking to FBI on the Fannie Mae contribution deal. She is hoping for a October surprise type deal but I doubt it happens in time.Seriously...I heard Mcain got 150,000$ from this deal(contributions) and obama got 500,000 from mae. With Dodd's and Barney Frank in the middle of this deal I'm not sure either party wants this thing exposed.

cowz

Here is info on the Weathermen.  Ranchers who ran cattle in Arizona were very aware of the weathermen, as they hid out from the FBI in the national forests.

The group is most famous for a campaign consisting of bombings, jailbreaks, and riots, from 1969 through the middle 1970s. The "Days of Rage", the group's first public demonstration on October 8, 1969, was a riot in Chicago coordinated with the trial of the Chicago Eight. In 1970 the group issued a "Declaration of a State of War" against the United States government, under the name "Weather Underground Organization" (WUO). The bombing attacks were mostly against government buildings, along with several banks. Most were preceded by communiqués that provided evacuation warnings, along with statements of the particular matter to which their attacks were allegedly responding. For the bombing of the United States Capitol on March 1, 1971, they issued a statement saying it was "in protest of the US invasion of Laos." For the bombing of The Pentagon on May 19, 1972, they stated it was "in retaliation for the US bombing raid in Hanoi." For the January 29, 1975 bombing of the Harry S Truman Building housing the United States Department of State, they stated it was "in response to escalation in Vietnam."[2]

Then we the nation of islam claiming victory as we will have the new Messiah of Islam as president.  What a croc.
The Weathermen grew out of the Revolutionary Youth Movement (RYM) within the SDS, splitting off to pursue a more radical agenda. It took its name from the lyric "You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows," from the Bob Dylan song Subterranean Homesick Blues. They also used this lyric as the title of a position paper they distributed at an SDS convention in Chicago on June 18, 1969. The founding document called for a "white fighting force" to be allied with the "Black Liberation Movement" and other radical movements[3] to achieve "the destruction of US imperialism and achieve a classless world: world communism."[4

red

I've always voted Republican. This year I just wish there was a really good third party candidate. Neither one of the 2 makes me feel confident.

As far as Ayres & Obama I'm sure we all have associated ourselves w/ someone questionable. I just can't imagine why anyone would want their entire life to be under a microscope.

I'm just sorry this is the best either party has to offer.

Red

Latest posts