Barn Bling Accents by Allix now on Oakbar Website

Help Support Steer Planet:

oakbar

We have a new addition to our website(showcattlepage.com/oakbar)---Barn Bling Accents by Allix.   

This is a venture started by my daughter, Allix, at the request of several of her college friends(mostly cattle and horse show people).  They were looking for an alternative line of high quality, affordable jewelry that accented their common interests in cattle and horses.  She made some jewelry as gifts for her friends and it took off from there.  She is now providing this line of jewelry to a few western/tack stores in our area as well as making one-of-a-kind jewelry for individual customers.  This might also be an idea for you guys that are looking for a unique gift for your special someone--hint, hint!! 

A side note from Dad---I hope she doesn't get so busy she forgets to study.    She's a sophomore at Iowa State who's double majoring in Ag Engineering and Marketing and I fully expect her to support me when I get old and feeble--and that't not too darn far away.  She'll be at the Angus Show in Des Moines this weekend learning about something other than Shorthorns with her yet-to-be-converted boyfriend.

Thanks in advance for taking a look at her creations!!

KCK

Nice stuff. Love how she gave them names!!!The site is a bit slow to load but I have nothing but time today (angel)

Just a note- you might want to let her know that if she is selling stuff out of a truck or stalls at the Angus show, they might crack down. I believe their was one lady in the trade show last year that got upset that myself and my partner were getting business b/c we had stalls and could go to people instead of them coming to us. Just a heads up so noone gets made at her right out of the gate.

Also- good luck converting boys! My guy still doesn't see how darn cute Herefords are (lol)

oakbar

She's not selling at the Angus show--just attending to acquire knowledge on how the black, black, or black cattle people live.  Nice cattle but so hard to find at night!!

txshowlamb

what are her prices because I really like the one with the calf  http://7704320061655725166-a-1802744773732722657-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/barnblingaccentsbyallix/photo-gallery/100_1483.JPG?attredirects=0 this one

barnbabe

Thanks everybody for checking out the newest addition to my overly long list of hobbies! I've had a few emails with questions on prices and such so I thought I would add a few things to dad's post. Each item is designed for the customer and is one of a kind. The only jewelry I make in advance are the items I am selling through local stores. I can design them in about any color and if you have an idea that's not already on the website let me know, I love to be creative. If you choose to place an order I'll need to know what color(s), what type of pendant, silver or gold (clasp/spacers),and  one or multiple strands. Also if you find a necklace on the website that you like include the name of the necklace and I will  match the style. You can pick these out before ordering or just let me be creative! Sorry about the speed of the site I'm just a poor college kid and it was free! haha I hope to upgrade soon! Also, thanks for the warning on not selling at the Angus show, it's good advice for the future.

Thank you all for you interest and emails,
Allix~

:)))~ Just thought I would add that about boys and black cattle~ just for you Dad!

Latest posts