batman

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

anyone see batman?

saw it with my bro and his family leaving wife and kid at home.

thought it was great.  blew the other superhero ones away, and save for some ok acting in ironman, i think it was even better than spiderman in most spots.  there were some spots that werene't real like drilling in steel without lubrication, to much crime heirarchy that got in the way of continuity, some forgotten character development with joker's henchmen, the length of the movie could have been shortended by about 15-20 minutes. 

the batman character shows a darker side that interferes with his mental acuety, some stereotyping and antistereotyping get played up (it's hollywood afterall), but in general, i thought it was great.  even had some daylight scenes.

it's pretty sad that hollywood's best movies are from comics.  sad state of affairs with movie writing.  go DC, Marvel

shortyjock89

Saw it at midnight when it came out.  I really liked it, especially Heath Ledger as the Joker.  It might have drug just a few minutes too long, but it was still really awesome I thought. 

NHR

I thought it was okay, I am old school and liked the 1989 version of Batman with Nicholson as the joker.