beefpaca on the way out?

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

;D ;D ;D

you can buy poisonous frogs and raise them for froglegs.

neat species discovery, of course getting used to damn man

http://www.reuters.com/article/scienceNews/idUSN0449513020070604?feedType=RSS&rpc=22

if you go here, you can purchase them, not the new one.  they lose their "poison" after their diet changes.

stick

Looks like the Beefpaca has run it's course, just like the ostrich craze. Only the original promoters (dragonlady and others ;D) probably profited from them. I have some for sale , any takers?

knabe

dang, i forgot the link where you can purchase them

http://www.dendroboard.com/
http://www.poison-frogs.nl/e02.html

some guy on the other side of town has emu's.  he uses the eggs to make lightshades.  they are dark green.  he has an ostrich too, the eggs are bigger and white and makes lamps out of them.  don't know if he ever eats them, he's kind of a menagorie person.  don't know him.

DL

really knabe - how much hair can a dang frog grow? How can you sculpt your frog to have the ideal shape? Where do you put the growth implants and finally they lay eggs - the Beefpaca will never die. Because it has all the positive traits that people are looking for in the show ring, the field, and the plate you sure can't beat it with a frog!

stick - keep your Beefpaca - imports have been halted - you may have one of the only multicolored stud Beefpacas available. A guy from Michigan quit his job at GM to ferry his 2 alpaca studs across the country (in the stud mobile, not to be confused with the popemobile) $5000 per service (and since they lay down while breeding like the Beefpaca they tire less and can breed more - imagine your Beefpaca stud breeding 2000 females a year - he will smile and you will be wealthy!

Beefpaca - it's what's for dinner
(Frog - it's a toad with a complex!)

shortyjock89

I heard that there was a double muscled, purple roan beefpaca born last month in Anchorage Alaska.  Reports say that this is the most superior breeding animal to ever grace God's Green Earth.  Hair like a yak and sweet as sugar.  They named her Phil.  Yes, Phil is a girl..I didn't say that she had the most superior name!

DL

sj - I think that you are right - she (Phil) was on the cover of Beefpaca Country last month - I believe that she has been syndicated....

Show Heifer

Only the rich can afford the beefpaca. Us poor folks have to settle for freckled dogs. Which are also wooly, have a great personality, but lack plate appeal!! ::)

knabe

and milk so rich, it's already cheese.  good one dl, that was funny.

hair?, it's only a matter of time.  got the extra legs figured out already, don't need double muscling with double legs!!!!!!

red

I'm sure we'll see a resurgence in the Beefpaca market w/ A3 back for a while. Who knows we all may be meeting at the grand national Beefpace convention!

Red