Beefpacas

Help Support Steer Planet:

DL

I know that somewhere on here is a vivid description of the Beefpaca, but I can't remember where - Red with her steel trap mind will be able to connect them together - but I wanted everyone to know that the owner and breeder of the most prestigious Beefpaca Ranch in the nation, perhaps the world has joined the planet....please welcome CB_3 and his [size=10pt]Rainbow Beefpacas![/size] (welcome) (clapping) (welcome)

red

Somedays the trap is rusty though!

Beefpaca - genetically pure
Grow hair without fuss - lots of hair - many colors (no cold rooms, no dye, just gobs of hair)
Calm, easily trained
Reproductively sound (although they do breed lying down - kinda wierd, but)
Disease proof
Great efficiency - a pound of gain on 3 blades of grass
And tender ....oh, to die for, can Telos grill a great Beefpaca steak
Beefpaca - it's whats for dinner
(and they did it all with no gov't funds or check off)
They also have rainbow colored poop, whic is so valuable & sought after because of it's high nutient content & the fact that you don't even need flowers.

red

CB_3 said:
Thank you DL and Red for the warm welcome. I've always kind of been a showsteers.com man but I have to admit this is a wonderful site. It has some great features that I think could be very beneficial. I'll try to work on getting some pictures of animals to see what you very knowledgable steerplaneteers think so I can see if I'm going down the right track. Also, whatever happened to A3??? I'm kinda worried if he or Jen looks at any of the pics. They'll say I'm crazy and I should breed everything Angus. But anyways... thank you and try not to kick me off the board to fast after you get tired of me.

(welcome) CB_3

As I told you the beefpaca lives on here!
Really like your profile picture! Jen is here but A3 has been lost trying to collect tumbleweeds. Last report was that he was so excited over his Shorthorns that he tried to get his tumbleweeds to match their color. He just couldn't get the tumbleweeds the right color or pattern & went screaming off into the sunset.

Red

DL

red said:
CB_3 said:
Thank you DL and Red for the warm welcome. I've always kind of been a showsteers.com man but I have to admit this is a wonderful site. It has some great features that I think could be very beneficial. I'll try to work on getting some pictures of animals to see what you very knowledgable steerplaneteers think so I can see if I'm going down the right track. Also, whatever happened to A3??? I'm kinda worried if he or Jen looks at any of the pics. They'll say I'm crazy and I should breed everything Angus. But anyways... thank you and try not to kick me off the board to fast after you get tired of me.

(welcome) CB_3

As I told you the beefpaca lives on here!
Really like your profile picture! Jen is here but A3 has been lost trying to collect tumbleweeds. Last report was that he was so excited over his Shorthorns that he tried to get his tumbleweeds to match their color. He just couldn't get the tumbleweeds the right color or pattern & went screaming off into the sunset.

Red

Please tell me he didn't go screaming into the sunset in a purple tub top and orange polyester bell bottoms.............................................................................

itk

CB_3 said:

Hey CB_3 glad to see you still have the beefpalcas. The planet is a nice place to be and like you I'm brand spanking new here. The only part I don't like is our past history as posting authorities on other sights doesn't matter here we are both newbies with one star. It is hard to imagine that just a few short months ago I was the front runner for the silver tongue award but now I have to start all over again. You would think our old friends DL and red would help us out on getting some more seniority around here. I take alittle time off to get married and move and the next thing you know I'm getting treated like a first time poster. At least Elbee is still talking to me. I guess we know who our true friends are. (Just kidding DL and Red I'll be back to my old form in no time.)

DL

itk said:
CB_3 said:
Thank you DL and Red for the warm welcome. I've always kind of been a showsteers.com man but I have to admit this is a wonderful site. It has some great features that I think could be very beneficial. I'll try to work on getting some pictures of animals to see what you very knowledgeable steerplaneteers think so I can see if I'm going down the right track. Also, whatever happened to A3??? I'm kinda worried if he or Jen looks at any of the pics. They'll say I'm crazy and I should breed everything Angus. But anyways... thank you and try not to kick me off the board to fast after you get tired of me.

Hey CB_3 glad to see you still have the beefpalcas. The planet is a nice place to be and like you I'm brand spanking new here. The only part I don't like is our past history as posting authorities on other sights doesn't matter here we are both newbies with one star. It is hard to imagine that just a few short months ago I was the front runner for the silver tongue award but now I have to start all over again. You would think our old friends DL and red would help us out on getting some more seniority around here. I take alittle time off to get married and move and the next thing you know I'm getting treated like a first time poster. At least Elbee is still talking to me. I guess we know who our true friends are. (Just kidding DL and Red I'll be back to my old form in no time.)

Well we sure did miss you guys, and let me assure you that it isn't only A3's wardrobe that I remember.  ;) There have been some pretty eloquent posts on the planet - I am thinking with you and CB_3 on board, as well as chambero, aj, stick and some of the "new guys" and then the "kids" - there might have to be more frequent awards---its a pretty erudite group - but behind every Beefpaca there could be a sticky wicket! Congrants on getting married - I presume we are still somewhere in western CA?

red

The hero/newbie status is based on how many posts you make. The more posts the next level you go to. DL, Cowz & are a moderator which just means we're there to help. (actually DL is here to stir the soup, it is in a pot but she can't cook  ;D!)
We're glad that all of you have joined! Looking forward to all of your opinions & ideas!
ITK- congrats on getting married! I'm looking forward to hearing where you are now.
CB_3, you can right click on the person's picture & save it & then enlarge it. Or you can just send them a IM & ask for a bigger picture. Or you can just request the pictures posted here.
We are always looking for good topics! If you have any ideas post them. We've dealt w/ a lot of topics concerning feeding, hair care & health issues. Right now mommacow has a post about implants. Any assistance is greatly appreciated!
Also we have asection for classifieds & upcoming shows & sales. We actually encourage people to post things they have for sale or things they are looking for. At the show section, anytime you know of an upcoming show or sale let us know or post the results!
Really glad to see all the new faces & old ones too!!

(welcome)

Red

cowz

CB_3 said:

Welcome to the Board!!!  More wit and wisdom is always welcomed.  (welcome)

Show Heifer

Hey CB3....glad to see you here!  (clapping)This board covers it all, from the silly (which I appreciate after a sucky day) to the serious (which I appreciate when I need info).  Lots of info, lots of opinions and lots of hospitality!
And CB3, just wanted to let you know.....my AI list includes TWO angus bull, TWO shorties, and TWO clubbies. So maybe you did just convert me......ok, maybe not, but I'm all about equal opportunity!!! (clapping)

Show Heifer

CB3, I am using Kaboom, which I have had luck with...larger BW (90-120) but all were born unassisted.  Super thick, correct although some a bit odd colored!!
The other is Jakes Proud Jazz, haven't used him in MY herd, but have seen some calves and so far, come out small, grow like weeds, and are really neat! I guess I'll see in about 9 months!!!!
I am using Wymore in another herd of a friend....should be neat calves also!
Next year I am seriously considering American Muscle from sjcattleco.....you might consider him if you haven't bought your semen for this year yet!

I must admit though, I think I have better luck than some with clubbie bulls, as I have NO clubbie blood in my cows, so structure problems are at a minimium regardless of what bull I use....I do have an Okie Dokie heifer, (TH/PHA Free I might add) and other than that, a few daughters out of a Mojo bull I raised...(drawing blood on them this spring). So a total of 3 clubbie pedigreed females. Anything I breed for clubbie calves is for sale.....I breed to angus, red angus, for my replacements!

Again, welcome and isn't AI season fun???? !!!!!! Yippy!! :eek: ;D (clapping)

justme

Welcome to the board!!! It's great here and the closet thing to Grandma Cranky pants is Red and she isn't even close to it!  Red converted me quickly and I've never seen one fight or real arguement.  Seems like we all agree to disagree and we state our opinions and go on.  DL even has awards every now and then!  Just keep posting I'm sure she'll find one for ya! (welcome)

Latest posts