Bellar Cattle Company heifer selling now

Help Support Steer Planet:

JMRCattleCo

Is anybody else following this auction? The lot 1 is selling for 75,500.00........WOW! its on CW sales.

Ohio1

Who got her? Great sale! Would have loved to seen her

Mainevent

Yeah, I felt the same way phenotypically she was alright, nothing spectacular, flat muscled to me and little loose topped on the move just my opinion, genotype valley thought she was way different being a whiskey x heat wave being double clean. But not 90k money

RankeCattleCo

Didn't notice she was double clean! I still couldn't justify spending that on her, maybe not even a half of third.. Buyers must be thinking donor over show heifer

BTDT

I have noticed over the years, some of these high priced cattle are never heard of again.  My guess is some are "tax shelters", some are a spoiled kids toy that never gets worked with.

A 90,000 heifer just proves that the distance between the "have's" and the "have nots" is getting larger. 

Tyler

There is a need for a clubby bull that is clean of genetic defects and with this heifers pedigree I think that in 3 years you will see a clean son in Denver.  That's what the new owners are shooting for if I was a betting man.