Belt Buckles

Help Support Steer Planet:

vet tech

I need to find a belt buckle with a show calf on it ASAP for a boys birthday present. Got any ideas as to where to get it. I've looked onsome site but they are mostly longhorns. Not into those. Thanks

Cowboy Up

The one I have is a Montana Silversmiths. It has a little show steer on it, and I really like it.

showsteerdlux

Scottsdale Supply has them. They have a website but it wasn't working a few minutes ago. There number is 800/649-7469. They are probably going to be the cheapest around.

amss101

It may be rare, I don't know but our local co-op carries them.  I bought my daughter one for christmas and it was $34...I didn't think that was bad, and it is a nice one--believe me she is picky.

Angus Gal

www.agribuckle.com               

We have found to really like his stuff. He goes to most of the big shows. I'm not sure how fast he can get stuff done though....

Kenny

3B Silversmiths in Gallatin MO. Make some awesome buckles and  usually have a fast turn around. Web site is www.3bsilversmiths.net

amss101

We didn't even need a buckle but thanks for the links.  Some of those are really nice.  Feel free to post any others that might be useful for Christmas (clothing, boots, ect.) javascript:void(0);

Jill

We use 3B, they do a great job for a decent price, we've done buckles and money clips both with "Julie's steer"