Best April fool's joke played or gotten?

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

daydreamingacres said:
This isnt funny but it is a prank.....When I was in high school i went to an ag school and we had animals.(senior prank) Some smart*** went to the school at night and took green spray paint to our sheep and spray painted their eyes and their fleeces....We had the vet out and one of the sheep actually lost part of her vision. I was pulled out of class to go home and get shears and take care of the sheep. The same year one of the kids uprooted a tree and "planted" it in the center of the football field that the school had just redone..... sorry to rain on everyone's April Fool's but sometimes us young folk just dont think about others including the tax dollars spent for us to have nice things!!!

oh that's just plain cruel! I think a good fun joke is fine but when it get's mean that's not nice.

I agree Cowz w/ you. I really wanted to smack Quint one. He really got me good.

Red

showgirl2010

Well, my momma got me and my sisters good this morning.  I was finishing up my homework and eating breadfast at the same time (I know I am talented lol) I had just got in from the barn.  My mom screams "OMG, Shay is out.  All the heifers are out." I grab some boots and mom is still screaming "OMG their goin to the road"  So I run our with my boots half on and almost fall my sisters are right behind me then I realize its April 1st.

Jamie

Dusty

I made it a habit for a couple years when I was in high school on April 1 to tell my mom she was going to be a grandma...she was so freaked that she never thought about it being April fools day...I thought it was always funny, but she never found the humor in it....

farmboy

my mom hates snakes, and she sells this avon stuff, when she gets her box and leaves it here for me and my dad, we put a little fake snake in there thru a little undetectable slit in the cardboard lol, man after a deafening scream she turns pale as a ghost lol

dori36

red said:
fluffer said:
A couple of years ago on april fools day we (really) had 2 sets of twins born.  Both same sex twins and both had 1 red and 1 black calf.  I called my husband to tell him and he didn't believe me.  He thought I was playing an april fools on him.

totally off topic- but I had the same thing a couple of years ago, a set of red & black twins, but they were a bull & heifer. Unfortunately they had been aborted late in gestation. What would the chances have been the heifer wasn't a free martin?

Seems like only about 10% of male/female bovine twins stand a chance of NOT having the heifer being a freemartin.

showgirl2010

Dusty said:
I made it a habit for a couple years when I was in high school on April 1 to tell my mom she was going to be a grandma...she was so freaked that she never thought about it being April fools day...I thought it was always funny, but she never found the humor in it....

Ya, I used to tell my friends that I was gonna have another brother or sister.  I lingered it out one year and they came over to my house before I could tell them the truth and asked my mom about names or some such like that and she kinda got offended about it until I told the truth. ;)

Jamie

ba

Not April fool but two years ago my son wanted to pull Senior prank want to
turn pigs numbered1-2-4 loose in the school and watch them hunt for no3

Back when i was in school a few Ag students turned pigs loose in the halls
and put one in the teachers bathroom and talk about fight or flight.
That pig came out of that bathroom on two wheels.

Dusty

My little brother and his classmates turned about 100 pigeons loose in the school one night....Yeah, 100 pigeons create a lot of manure and I think it took a few days to get them all out.