Best Clean Bull for Steers?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Gargan

tande said:
How is the calving ease on Rumor Mill or Simple Man? Would you dare use either one on heifers?

Ive heard of several people using simple man on hfrs. i have not personally though but lan to this spring

Quick fire

Yellow jacket all the way. I80 will not give you a good steer calf, an yellow jacket females would probably be more functional too.

Barry Farms

Quick fire said:
Yellow jacket all the way. I80 will not give you a good steer calf, an yellow jacket females would probably be more functional too.

My brother likes smokes, but I prefer non-diluter red or black cattle

PWolfe

hntwhitetail said:
Nice calves Pat.

Thank you ... These calves are at Jason Shatto's place. We're excited about their and other's potential.

Barry Farms

Carlson Cattle said:
simple man seems to be populer whats everyone liking about him?

Carlson I am your age and I know theres 100 different bulls that you think that you think you want to breed to but you are going to be better off researching for a long time and figuring it out yourself. I cant and no one else can tell you how to breed cattle that you will like and will win shows with, YOU have to. Please dont steal my thread trying to do that.

Also I think that you have the right idea breeding to clean bulls, the resulting heifers will be more likely to be clean and thus have unlimited breeding potential to carrier bulls!