Best High % maine bull in Denver

Help Support Steer Planet:

gates98

Didn't make it out,  What was everyones picks of the high % bulls in the yards or on the hill?  Thanks

tky1967328

Buck had really nice one also Bremer and ohlrichs. Depending on what type of bull you like

justme

This is sad, nobody had any real in depth comments on maine bulls?  I'm just waiting for one to come on like thunder again...its been a while

ZNT

Hope everyone can make it to Ft Worth to see 4J family Cattle's Jesse James bull. He may not have that northern hair, but he is gong to be something special. How many bulls these days can you find out of an own daughter of Covino III.

PWolfe

Our new 5/8 Maine-Anjou bull, Rumor Mill, was very well and widely accepted by all who saw and studied him while in Denver.  For those of you who do not know his pedigree, he is a Mercedes Benz x Irish Whiskey that is TH and PHA free.  He was not displayed in the main display aisles; he was displayed in Shea Geffert's pen.  He is owned by Blind Badger Ranch, Bobby May, Shea Geffert, and us, Heritage Farms.  Pictures were taken in Denver, and as soon as I receive them, I will post them.  Rumor Mill will also be displayed at the Ohio Beef Expo in March.  We are extremely excited to be part owner in this powerfully designed Maine-Anjou bull.  We feel he will work quite well, especially on those Heat Wave, Heat Seeker, and Sun Seeker TH carrying cows. 

Thank you,

Pat Wolfe