"Best of the Barns" Awards 2010

Help Support Steer Planet:

rhdrachel

Here's a new thing we started at RHD to honor those who do so much good work for the livestock business.....it's called the "Best of the Barns" awards and all of us in the livestock business get to vote! Vote for your favorite services, products, shows, ideas, and people who showcase excellence in what they do!

You can vote online at www.bestofthebarns.com once, and then we will also be having daily voting for a specific category each day on Facebook.

Check it out! Since this is our first year, we realize we might have left out some possible categories or answers, if you have any ideas please share them with us! The winners will be announced in January. Voting is open all December.

creativecattle

Today if you visit Ranch House Design's facebook page you can cast an extra vote for SteerPlanet by posting on the wall or liking the status.

jason

<beer> , nice work Rachel.  Lots of Steerplanet users in the voting, be sure to send a vote their way.

lfarms

trevorgreycattleco said:
I just voted for some guy named Jason on steerplanet? (pop)

trevorgreycattleco,jason is the  administrator[he is the person who started steerplanet.

jason

Nah, lots of more deserving people than me in that category.  I wouldn't mind steerplanet.com winning its category though  ;D

oakbar

I voted for you Jason!!  I think you've done a great job for all of us on SP!!

I also vote for SP in that category as well!!

bart

Jason you have helped alot of kids! And Steerplanet has given us oldtimers alot of useful info as well!!
(clapping)

rhdrachel

Thanks everyone! We should have the results posted online tomorrow or Wednesday. Be thinking of categories for next year. Not sure how to word it but one that was suggested was like "best individual to buy semen from" compared to like a company...i.e. david mozingo, matt lautner, etc.

D

dogger

awesome.  Can't wait to see all the winners.  Thanks for doing that.