Best pick me up!

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

I've been feeling a little down lately. Just frustrated about my balance & the falls.

Then I received a visit from Pearl Ann Pohlman (P-F) & her son. It was short but was just what I needed.

Woody also loved it because her boy was about 4 & just Woody's size.

What unexpected thing has brightened your day?

Red  (angel)

Simmymom1

My daughters report card.....ALL A's!!!  Congrats to my baby!!  <party> <party>

knabe

i bbq'd some hamburgers this weekend.  my bbq is on a wooden patio.  i used mequite and an ember fell out and smoldered and went out, but not before burning about 2 feet on both sides where the boards come together about an inch wide.  thought i smelt something funny, but couldn't find the smoke.  the patio is so old and dry rotted, it wouldn't burn.

good call on the report card.  got a few 100%'s on spelling and she gets her homework done the day she brings it home instead of waiting till sunday night.

steermomintx

Simmymom1 said:
    My daughters report card.....ALL A's!!!  Congrats to my baby!!  <party> <party>

What a good girl!!  You must being doing something right!! <party> <party> <party>

oakbar

New arrivals always pick me up--especially when there's no problems.    This one just arrived at noon today.  He's a Deadwood son out of our SS Dream Girl 3110 cow.

Notice the white chin hair---just like an Iowegian I know!!

Attachments

• Dwood X Dream Girl calf 10-16-08.JPG
    Dwood X Dream Girl calf 10-16-08.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 251